Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hotties everywhere!

I realized this evening that my world is full of attractive men.

It's not like everyone around me is drop-dead gorgeous or anything; as I go about my day, there's the standard mixture of random people of varying attractiveness. But in my professional settings ... all the time, I find myself noticing a rather cute colleague or business partner or consultant or staff member. At times it can even be a little distracting, talking business while I'm thinking in the back of my head, "Dang, man, I'd like to tap that." I thinkg this realization suddenly washed over me today, when during an event for one of my programs I was suddenly confronted by two different distractingly handsome men, and the beauty of their eyes was as much on my mind as their clever and thoughtful conversation.

It should be noted for the record that I'm totally boy-crazy and always have been; I size up every man I meet for his dating/mating potential. I'm also fairly egalitarian in my tastes, and while I do have certain types I'm commonly attracted to, I hate to restrict myself to any one thing. Still and all ... there's plenty of sightseeing to be done in my daily business. I rather enjoy it!

No comments: