Friday, October 17, 2008

Apparently, I love Mad Men enough ...

... to sign up for iTunes. Stupid iTunes; if I had realized earlier that my DVR was having a recording conflict, and if my cable provider was in the know enough to have the episodes available On Demand, I would never have had to use you. I don't like you, stupid iTunes, and the fact that you make me pay for watching my show. You are sucky! Also, you download to slow. Have I mentioned that I don't like you, even though you happen to be providing me with a helpful service? I definitely don't like your video controls as much as my DVR.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me know when you watch the latest episode...I want to know what you think. Crazy things happen. Crazy, I tell you.

BB said...

OMG!! I totally have to call you, because there were some very interesting, as well as very scary, parts of that episode.

I still think I'm a little lost on one thing, though ... I feel like Roger's relationship with Jane went from flirting to "I want to marry you" in the blink of an eye, and I missed some key development along the way. Did I miss an episode, or was that just really, really compressed?

Anonymous said...

And check this out: http://www.hulu.com/watch/40972/saturday-night-live-don-drapers-guide