Friday, June 27, 2008

Things that are neither depressing nor complicated, but AWESOME!

WOOHOOO! The tour is coming, the tour is coming!

http://rockroadtour2008.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does your tent have A/C??? :)

Bummed that you won't make it out to Seattle, but keep an eye out for cheap plane tickets and visit us sometime like February (when nobody wants to come here because it's raining, but it's still 20 degrees warmer than Boston and there are daffodils). Also, looks like we'll be in Boston in December so let me know what dates you'll be out of town for Christmas so I can make sure we overlap. :)

BB said...

No, AC ... but most of our campsites have electricity and water hookups - and one even has cable TV! How bizarre is that?

I will come out and visit you during the rainy season, in the hopes that airline tickets will have regained some sanity by then. We were quite bummed to have to forgo the Western portion of the trip. I am looking forward to my February daffodils! :)

Will keep you posted on the Christmas plans, ma cherie ...