I have about four posts backed up to write ... these past few weeks have been completely nuts. Today, I'm at the graduation ceremonies for one of my alma maters; this is the fourth time I've attended the graduation. It amazes me how many people I know graduating this year that I didn't even realize had finished up. My school's weird like that. I'm excited because all these people I like are getting lots of awards, which always pleases me (although I also admit to a minor case of hardware envy).
I forgot, though - or maybe I was just being hopeful because the graduating class is a little smaller - that all the awarding and speechifying makes for one long deal. I mean it's beautiful and inspiring and all, but about an hour in you do start checking the watch.
OK, time to stand and clap now. :-) Project Reunion updates, a Sex and the City review and my latest job musings all to come!
1 comment:
Hardware envy? Chica, didn't you get 2 or 3 awards at your own graduation??
Can't wait to hear your SATC review. :)
Post a Comment