For those keeping track - a potential date was identified, and an invitation issued. I did determine that I'm only bringing a date to one event, and going stag to the others, so I get to take advantage of both kinds of recommendations from my wise readers. We're still waiting to hear the results, and wondering what kind of dress we want to wear to the fancy party. Honestly, I have to plan a whole weekend of outfits. (No, of course I'm not using this as an excuse to buy new clothes! How dare you.)
On a different note, I was thinking today how nice it would be to have my new Boston friends meet some of my old college friends. Maybe it's back to the posse thing, but I'd love to have these two groups of people who were/are a part of my life at different stages to connect with one another and see how awesome they are.
Or, I just want to gloat over the fact that I only hang out with the coolest people by getting them all in one place to show them off. =)
Thursday, May 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment