Thursday, May 08, 2008

I miss my alarm clock!

I threw out the old one, but never quite managed to get a new one, and now I feel bereft. There's an empty space on my dresser that is crying out to be filled, and my cell phone alarm is just not cutting it. Also, I miss the really large visual reminder that it's way too late for me to be on my computer any more.

3 comments:

EGR said...

I have two dogs and a toddler to lend to you. I've found that in the past two years, the only time I need the alarm clock is to get up for a way too early plane (because I'm cheap). Otherwise, I can depend on the other three to get me up before 7am.

Anonymous said...

This, my friend, is what you need:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/lights/91f2/

Anonymous said...

And your cats would probably like it too.