I do enjoy all of the catching up with people, although I feel like I've been so busy that I don't have enough social opportunities. Tonight's my big party night (4 in one evening, 3 to which I can actually make it), which will be a good time for chatting ... if I can manage to stay awake that long. If not, at least I will look absolutely beautiful when I am caught sleeping on my feet. Oy!
Friday, May 16, 2008
Conventioneering
So it's Day 3 of my 4-day convention extravaganza. This year, the big convention is here in Boston, and so my organization is coordinating a number of events as well as my more usual attendee/speaker activities. I can sum up this convention in one word: exhausting. I am so glad this won't be back in my town for another decade or more ... unless I have the misfortune to move to a different city that choose to host this convention within the next several years. That's going to have to become a criterion for consideration in any future moves.
Labels:
Work Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Gazing into my crystal ball, I sense that an excessive amount of chocolate will aid your recovery. :)
Post a Comment