I had a fantastic birthday. I got to celebrate with friends and family and really nice strangers; I got to do things I totally enjoy; and I came out of last week feeling beautiful, feminine, sexy, loved, confident, and remarkably content. While sometimes I think it's funny that I'm now solidly in my 30s, it's not a bad thing at all - and today I'm very happy about who I am and where I am.
There are varying pieces of the puzzle that have contributed to this, many of which I'll share over the next few posts. Some things - like my relationship with the Lord and whatever's going on with my job - are still in process, and may not be settled for a while yet. But today? Today is a good day, and I'm very happy to be here.

1 comment:
I missed seeing regular updates on your blog. Glad you're back! And a belated happy birthday, too. =)
Post a Comment