One fun thing about having a computer class is the ability to blog during breaks. :-)
It's day #2 (for me) of school; I'm looking forward to the semester. This week has already been stressful - not because of schoolwork, but because of a summer fellowship application I've been working on that's due tomorrow. (I swear I didn't procrastinate; I had a really hard time getting the words together for my personal statement.)
Anyway, this application is making me super nervous ... I want the fellowship so much, I'm afraid that I'll jinx it or something. It's this perfect opportunity, working for a local government agency for 10 weeks, and earning a delightful stipend in the process. I think my application is strong, and the program coordinator said I was an ideal candidate. But there could well be twelve equally fabulous graduate students out there who are just more appealing to the jury than I am. I hope not!
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment