Monday, January 25, 2010

For the record ...

... I think my posting consistency is hilarious: nothing for two months, then three posts in a wekk, then four posts in one day. It keeps everyone guessing, I suppose - including me!

Looking back, it's clear that 2008 truly the year of my blog: at 133 posts, that's four times as much activity as in any other year. Plus, I was actually consistent; I wrote entries every month, right into December. Plus, in May, June and July, I even maintained a second blog about my family's camping trip. (Anyone who has not read this blog is missing out; it's hilarious, if I do say so myself, and I do.) I was the blogging queen in 2008.

Based on number of posts, 2010 is roaring out of the gate, but I think this month is anomalous. We'll see how February goes.

No comments: