I am watching what must be an ancient episode of The Tonight Show, where Matt Damon is promoting The Talented Mr. Ripley ... he's just adorable. He's one of those actors who does so many movies that I like, and whose fame hasn't seemed to take him over into the land of crazy-full-of-himself-ville.
Also, Selma Blair is really cute in her interview. Dude, this episode is almost 8 years old!
OUCH! Third Eye Blind could not sing live. They couldn't really be this bad in real life; how did they get signed?? This is just painful; time for bed ...
Oh, and in the realm of things that I choose to do rather than go to bed on time: http://www.zug.com/pranks/colon/. I should probably be embarrassed at my sense of humor, but I laughed so hard at just the first few paragraphs of this article that I couldn't breathe, much less read it to my sister. The one redeeming note is that I have not looked at any of the pictures, although I did laugh at the link descriptions.
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment