Saturday, April 26, 2008

Resolution

My landlord, my roommate and I just came to an agreement about the early termination of our current housing arrangements. I am glad for both of us, because this situation was uncomfortable and highly unpleasant for both her and me, and it is a blessing for both of us to be released to better things.

I still don't know if I passed or failed my test ... but I appreciate the Lord's mercy in not making me go through it any longer.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

So glad to hear this...no one should feel not-at-home in her own home. So...welcome home again!

BB said...

It feels more like home every day. Sometimes I feel like a jerk for being so happy that we're parting ways, but I'm sure she's happy, too, so I'm not going to sweat it. Less than two weeks!

I do have a new roommate coming in to replace her ... it'll be interesting to see how that transition goes. But on the positive side, I think we were able to have a pretty open discussion about our expectations in a housing situation and about the situation I'm currently coming out of. I'm hopeful - but please pray!!