So, it has been kind of a grueling month - I started my summer fellowship in mid-May, and then promptly began alternating between being at the office and traveling up and down the East Coast and across the country. This past Saturday was my one day at home between two week-long trips, one to DC and the other to San Francisco. I'm tired, and I miss my own bed and my cats. But as I sit here in the Yerba Buena Gardens enjoying a fabulous late lunch at the Samovar Tea Lounge, I realized one critical fact that makes it all worthwhile: I love to travel.Mind you, as much as I love going away, I am always eager to get back (especially to these two adorable ones). I consider it the best of both worlds - there's no place like home, but those other places are still pretty awesome.

4 comments:
I accidentally landed on your blog to read few nice articles. I liked the opposite of anorexia article but leaving a comment here to appreciate your work in writing this blog despite busy life. I will definitely come back and read the rest of the entries.
Nina @ http://allfunvideos4u.blogspot.com
Good luck for you !
Great info. lookin forwrad to reading the next post.
Hey, you've been silent for a while - I love reading your blog and identify with much of what you say. Am wondering if your silence has some deep meaning - I hope so in a positive way!! God Bless.
awww cute!!
Post a Comment