Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What doesn't kill you helps you graduate!

I have so many things to be thankful for right now:
  1. Start of April work count: 3 papers, 3 presentations, 2 final exams, 1 case study, 1 reflection paper. Current work count: 1 presentation, 1 paper. Hallelujah!
  2. I chose my fellowship placement for the summer, and we are all mutually delighted to have me.
  3. I had a great interview as the final source for my last paper; education + networking = awesome.
  4. My intake today consisted of actual foods with recognized nutritional value.
  5. I can go to bed whenever I feel like it tonight, with no guilt about staying up late or going to bed early. I choose early!!

I wasn't sure I'd make it through today successfully - so an extra hooray for that! Thank you, and good night.

2 comments:

Jim Killebrew said...

I enjoyed reading some of your material. As a fellow Christian I would like to invite you to visit my blog as well. http://www.jimkillebrew.blogspot.com/
I wish you well in your writing.

poki12 said...

hai