
Despite his positive assessment of Boston and its environs as an evenly-matched area, I'm still pretty sure that this map is clearly telling me I live on the worst side of the country for being a single woman, and that I need to move to California - hopefully, I can find a man and bring him back here before the state falls off or drifts out to sea following the next big one. (Tweety: I could also come join you in the PNW!)
Even if I hang around here, I'm thinking maybe it's time to move back to my hometown in central Mass ... westward ho!

2 comments:
You could follow in the footsteps of a certain East Coast woman we know and bring a Californian out here to marry. How very demographically efficient.
(sinister voice): Yes. Join us.
All the cool kids are moving to Seattle. :)
Maybe it is time for a radical change...like job hunting in CA, OR, or WA? Just take a peek at idealist or monster and see what's out there. Not that I have an ulterior motive to get you to move out here or anything. No sirree.
And I know you are fond of Woostah...but have you been there lately? I'm not sure it's the best place to find single hombres either...
Post a Comment