Huh. Well, after using the comments feature at The Rage Diaries to try and take over Lisa's blog, it occurred to me that I might do better to start my own. So here we are.
Meta digression: I feel a little strange and self-conscious starting this. I wonder if I really have something useful and interesting to say, or if I will be able to say it as well as the blogs, journals and other web sites I enjoy reading. I wonder if anyone will ever come read this. I guess we'll just go ahead and try it out, with a commitment to write things that I enjoy talking about and avoid too much looking at my stats. At the very least, it'll save my friends from being overloaded by my crazy rants, and I can vent steam in ... well, some sort of thinly-veiled anonymity.
Off we go!
Wednesday, July 14, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey -- it's Lisa (no blogspot acct. yet). And I couldn't be more thrilled to see that you're starting a weblog! I personally think you've got plenty of useful and thoughful ideas, you express them well, and I look forward to seeing what you'll be saying in your own space.
Post a Comment